Thursday 11 November 2021 @ 09.30am-11am
Defending (and winning) Employment Tribunal Claims
In this session we provide practical tips and insights into how to successfully defend your business against a claim in the Employment Tribunal.
Areas covered will include:
- Immediate steps on receiving the Claim
- Own goals by the Claimant – and how to exploit them
- Own goals by us – and how to avoid them
- What should go into the Response
- Claims against Directors/Managers as well as the employer
- Preliminary Hearings
- What should go into/stay out of the Bundle
- Subject Access Requests
- Witnesses – how to turn a poor one into a good one
- What actually happens at the Hearing
- Ways of attacking compensation
There will be time at the end of the event to ask questions
Register in advance for this seminar:
Please click here to register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the seminar.