Tuesday 15 September 2020 at 12 noon
Returning to the workplace – Common problems/issues
The CJRS (Furlough Leave scheme) is coming to an end on 30 October.
The Government is encouraging employers to get their people back to work.
In this session we look at some of the common problems/issues/questions arising as workplaces attempt to return to some sort of normality.
- How do we deal with employees who are reluctant to return to the workplace on health & safety grounds?
- How should we respond to requests to continue working from home?
- What about employees who return to work but are perceived by the employer as being “difficult”?
- Flexible working requests, other than working from home. What are the key points to consider?
- Ongoing mental and physical health issues/absences and how to deal with them.